MENU

Slide

Ettusais Beauty Diary #05

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

untitled4
Ettusais Beauty Diary #05



Love this bag charm my Ettusais Nanny made for me!

IMG_0830

Ribbon, bling and pearl, and a shell shaped reflective charm
for the vain me to check out my reflection every 2 seconds!


IMG_0831
Has ETTUSAIS engraved on the "shell" as well!

...I realized i love to buy cosmetic pouches whenever i go overseas,

IMG_0976
Bought this cutie in Hong Kong and
it looks so chic with my ettusais bag charm!
You can learn to make your own bag charms too~


There'll be a MAKE YOUR OWN BLING workshop on 17 April!
Time: 3-5pm @ Shiseido Beauty Studio #12-01 (opposite cineleisure)





I won't be able to attend the workshop thou,
Boooo! Happens to be working that day~
So sad to be missing out on Ettusais workshops and events all the time!

But it's ok! Quitting my job soon too,
hopefully my next job will be more flexible
so i can join you girls for workshops too! :D




It's only $30 for the workshop,
and you get a $10 Ettusais voucher while you're at it,
simply register at any of the outlets stated below!


IMG_0464

Visit www.ettusais.sg for more information!






Remember my last post about me falling ill and stuff,
Sorry for not updating my blog for awhile,
cos i had HIGH FEVER for 4 days straight!

Plus i had some sort of infection and stuff..
so i was prescribed some anti-biotics and i'm allergic to it,
so i'm having a slight rash on my neck and face.





So pissed off. I'm very very paranoid about rashes
and i have a good reason to be alright!

I had rashes all over my body when i was in Secondary One,
And i had it for like ONE FULL YEAR before it went away...

(not itchy, even when to Singapore Skin Centre etc,
doctor dunno wtf is wrong with me so he gave me one
whole month of anti-biotics but didnt help AT ALL)


IMG_0959

Boyf came to visit with food and get-well roses. (:
But now i'm alright, except for the stupid rashes so i'm still on medication.
Ugh, so sick of meds already, HELP MEEEE!



Shall end the post flooding you
with my super-duper cute guinea pigs!!!!

IMG_0962

Mimao, Love how they always have that ultra-stunned look 24/7.


Meeko who loves to chase whatever i put in the cage
.. my camera included!

IMG_0964

IMG_0960
CHAAAAA! :D
Lol, look at Butter behind trying very hard to hide under the hammock!


IMG_0966
Butter! The Mummy!

Peanut who loves to chase my camera just like Meeko!
He's the daddy of Mimao, Meeko & Nutella~
IMG_0971

IMG_0968
Head suddenly "POP" very near the camera!

IMG_0974
Nutella who's always the timid one hiding under the hammock
with his softie bunny, pillows etc!




Sayonara, Loves! (:


No comments: